Sunday, November 4, 2012

Our day out.....kid free

It's been a long time since we've had a kid free day and we really enjoyed ourselves.  I always fret about it because I feel guilty asking my family to keep the boys but I know this is clearly unreasonable.  My mom and in laws are always happy to do it and as parents don't we all need a day out without kids?  It's healthy for us as parents and I think my kids need the break from us as well.  I come home feeling refreshed, ready to conquer the next day.  We spent the day in the "burbs" with Mary, her husband, John and our good friends Mike and Jenny. 
Just the girls: Mary, me and Jenny.  I'm so blessed to have these girls in my life.  I've been friends with Mary for 20 years and Jenny for 18 years.  Long time friends are the best.
                                    Ahhhh, a day with my hubby.......a much needed and enjoyed day.  I love my husband! 

No comments: