Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Fun times with 2nd cousins

 My cousin Cora came to visit yesterday and the kids really enjoyed it.  I posted the picture above of Lauren and Mike because I hope one day we can laugh about it but right now it's not so funny.  Lauren and Luke are afraid of Copper.  This is Mike trying to talk to Lauren and show her that Copper wouldn't hurt a fly.  She sees a bug and gets so nervous she pees!  Lauren and Luke may never learn to love Copper but I hope they grow to tolerate her.
2nd cousins, Kylee and Jay.  We have really enjoyed the paddle boat lately and the kids sure did last night.
Carter and Nick.  They were quite the duo.  They are only a year apart in age and love the same things: water, four wheeling and the outdoors.
                               The four ya-hoos!  I just love summer and seeing my kids outside playing.

Until next year, Cora.  We sure enjoyed seeing you and your kids and spending time with you!!

No comments: