Monday, June 10, 2013

Our busy day

 Today was one of those days that I went from sun up to sun down - literally.  I started my day at 4:30.  I worked for a good two hours then got Nick ready for basketball camp - hence the picture above.  Nick and Jay have basketball camp this week, just at different times which makes it a little more challenging but we got the job done.  Both boys really enjoyed the camp.  Nick spent the rest of his day with Aunt Mimi and Jay with his friend, Aaron.  Both boys are sun kissed tonight and sleepy - a good sign that the day was full and fun.
Mike was busy too (as usual).  He and the boys carried Jay's very heavy bed to his room and got it all set up.  Isn't it awesome?  I love it and so does Jay.  The only problem........Copper can't jump up on the bed without help.

No comments: