Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It's all good

 As June comes to an end I have to say wow what a great summer we've had so far.  We really haven't even done anything that exciting but it's been the first summer we've had since I started working from home 3 summers ago that things just fell into place.  It's true what they say - the 3rd time really is the charm.  First off our schedule this year is leaps and bounds better.  I tried to improve on it every summer and again this summer I finally got it right.  There are still some things I will improve upon next summer but things have fallen into place much better this go around.  Jay has been involved in several camps, all of which he has really enjoyed.  As you can see from the picture above the boys and I cleaned the paddle boat and boy have we used it!  Mike isn't working like a maniac (like last summer).  Things are much less stressful this summer and I'm enjoying it.
Nick loves to paint!  Right now his project is making posters for his 4 wheeler for the 4th of July parade.  He's been a painting wizard lately!!

No comments: