Sunday, August 18, 2013

More of TN

 The Smokey Mountains are simply breathtaking.  Never mind the boys (ha) check out the view behind them.  We try to get a pool pic of the kids every year but this year Nick wanted to go to the military surplus store (oh yeah) with Mike and Mike Ausili.  He was in his element.  Not only was it military stuff galore but he had his dad's and Mike Ausili's complete attention.  Nick came home dressed head to toe in camo that he got from the military store (see pic below).
 The three kiddos.  We are one short here.  The first day we were there we went swimming and the weather was beautiful.  Jenny and I sipped a margarita pool side - what a life.
 And here is military/camo boy.  He's had his boonie hat for awhile but recently Mike tied paracord around it.  This was basically Nick's "uniform" while we were in TN.
 Us adults.  I am looking pretty rough but Jenny and I have a pact in TN, No make up and we wear hats.  I am so blessed to have these girls as my dear friends.
 The big highlight for my boys in TN - riding in the truck bed on the road, a big NO NO in Illinois (coarse what isn't against the law in IL, geez).  The boys love riding redneck style.  And Nick is in this picture but I think he's laying down in the truck, probably on John's lap.  Nick had a big man crush on John.  LOL.
Our favorite restaurant in TN is called Campfire Grill and it's connected to a gas station that sells ammo.  Need I say more?  My husband can go out to eat, eat a delicious burger and then go next door and buy ammo.  Seriously it doesn't get any better in Sieborg's world.

No comments: