Friday, August 30, 2013

The boys

Tonight I have stories to share about all my boys, even Mike.  My first story is about Jay.  One of the big changes that has taken place in just two weeks is the GIRLS!  It's like a freight train and it came out of nowhere.  All of the sudden girls are texting, calling and writing him notes.  It's ridiculous.  Tonight he told me he was exhausted by girls and in the next minute he was on the phone talking to another girl who was telling him the girl that he likes actually likes another boy.  Middle school craziness!   And so it begins.
On to my sweet 7 year old.  I think deep down he has missed his brother but he won't admit it.  Today he made a friend a paracord bracelet and his friend "paid" him with a deer antler so Nick could give it to his brother.  Nick is so thoughtful that way.
We had a moth on our wall all day today.  That darn moth never moved.  Finally by tonight I was sick the ugly thing.  So how did my husband get rid of the moth?  He decided to shoot it with an air gun while I was making dinner.  Just another typical day in the Siebert house.  Never a dull moment, that's for sure.  My day today was filled with girl drama (something I am never exposed to but getting a taste with from Jay), deer antlers, air guns and moths.  Can it get any better?  I think not.

No comments: