Saturday, August 10, 2013

Summer thank you party

 You will never hear me complain about working from home (ever) but working from home during the summer does pose its challenges - mainly my two boys!  Even though I work from home and my job is flexible, it's still a very full time job.  In order for things to run smoothly during the summer I depend on my friends and family and they come through for me every summer.  This summer, however, was better than the others.  This is my 3rd summer working from home and I guess it's true what they say, the 3rd time is the charm.  This summer Jay went to my friend Amy's house on Monday and Nick went to Aunt Mimi's.  On Tuesday Jay got tutoring with Leslie and Nick went to my mom's.  On Wednesday and Thursday my sister found me two fabulous teachers who came to my house to tutor the boys and then do fun stuff with them the remainder of those days.  It was a nice schedule and things went a lot smoother this summer.  I wanted to thank my mom, my sister, Amy and John and Linda with a thank you party.  What better way to have a party than a pool party?  The pic above is of Jay, Aaron and Nick.
                                     All the silly boys.  Luke couldn't get enough of the diving board.
                                                            Miss Lauren



 Laura, myself and Kim.  Laura is my friend who has invited me and the boys over to her pool so many times I've lost count.  She has fed me and the boys every time we come over and she always has a cocktail waiting for me.  Now that's a true friend.

This picture just made me laugh.  This is Nick and a friend of Laura's who was at her pool.

No comments: