Monday, January 20, 2014

Fun on the ice

 The lake frozen up enough that the kids got a neighborhood group together and played ice hockey.  They loved it!  It was a great way to spend a holiday and their day off school. 
 Thanks to our neighbor, Jenny, Jay borrowed her skates and took to skating and ice like he's been doing it for years. 

 Laura let Nick borrow a pair of extra skates she had.  They had a hint of pink in them.  I promised Nick I wouldn't get the skates in any pictures I took of him.  Whoops!


                                                                       The group!


 I can always count on Laura taking care of me.  She brought me coffee while we watched the kids play!
The hockey "pros."  We had quite a group and the boys loved it!  They played for about 2 hours today and we had to force them to head home once it got dark. 

No comments: