Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Laughter

We laughed a lot on our trip!  Kim, Aunt Karen and I sure know how to make each other laugh.  Laughing with your family is truly one of God's greatest gifts to us.  I wanted to blog about two really funny stories over vacation and both of them involve Karen.  My aunt is sure funny!  She was telling us that traveling with my Uncle Kerry is like childbirth.  It's very painful while you're going through it, but then after it's done, it's like you forget about all the pain in getting to the end result and you choose to do it again.  Then I was telling Karen that Jay would be detasseling in July as his summer job.  Her eyes got really big and she said detasseling was horrible, that it was worse than being a P.O.W.!  Kim and I laughed and laughed over that.  I told Karen I'd keep that little bit of information to myself.  We laughed over Nick's nick name, The Sharkinator.  We laughed about Uncle Kerry being "the child whisperer."  We laughed over stories about our kids and we laughed at each other.  Laughter is truly the best medicine!

No comments: