Wednesday, June 28, 2017

My final post about Myrtle

 My sister and I shared a lot of laughs during our travels.  When we left North Carolina we took a two lane road practically all the way to Myrtle.  We stopped along our route at a BBQ joint.  Kim and I laughed so hard because nothing says bbq joint like a fly strip on the wall. 
                                                           Nick being Nick. 

 Kim and Lauren.  There was a Waffle House right by our condo.  The Stille's are big fans of the Waffle House.  It was mine and Nick's first try and we enjoyed it! 
                                                         Again, Nick being Nick. 
 Here is our group in my favorite past time, sitting by the pool, talking and laughing with family. 
Aunt Karen and I attempting a selfie. 
 Towards the end of our trip I bought Nick new trunks and a swim shirt.  Even though it rained a lot, he was still getting a ton of sun. 
 I nick named Lauren, Harpy, during vacation.  Harpy is a collector of things and Lauren loves her things.  She is draped in all the junk she bought.  Trust me she would not like it that I called her stuff junk, but really the wooden snake around her neck tops the cake.  LOL. 
Me, Kim and our cousins.  We had such a good time and I really do hope we can go back next year, but just in case I hadn't mentioned it yet (ha)........If I go back next year I am NOT driving! 

No comments: