Sunday, June 25, 2017

Myrtle Beach

 Last week my sister and I took Lauren and Nick and headed out to Myrtle Beach to spend a week with Aunt Karen, Uncle Kerry, my cousins, friends and other family.  We had an absolute wonderful time.  I'll blog over the next week about what we did.  I took a ton of pictures.  My favorite part of the entire trip was sitting around the pool and talking with my family  I loved every minute of it.  Nick and Lauren loved it too.  Nick got to deep sea fish (more on that later).  The only two things that were kind of a bummer was the drive (I am NEVER making that drive again) and the weather.  The picture above was our only sunny day.  The rest of the week it was cloudy and it rained.

I love this picture!  We sure had a nice time with Aunt Karen, Uncle Kerry, Michelle and Kelly! 

No comments: