Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The Sharkinator

Many months ago when our family was discussing what we would do for our family summer vacation, TN was our first choice. However, Nick mentioned that although he wanted to go back to TN, his dream was to deep sea fish.  When it became clear we would not be able to coordinate a time to go to TN and when the offer of going to Myrtle Beach came our way, I knew it would be an opportunity for Nick to deep sea fish.  I really have to give the credit to Uncle Kerry.  He scheduled the fishing and treated Nick to the fishing.  I will be forever grateful because Nick will never forget the day he went deep sea fishing and caught 7 sharks!!! 

 Nick went fishing with Kim (another Kim on the trip, not my sister), Matthew and Uncle Kerry. 
With two of the sharks he caught.  He was named The Sharkinator because he caught the most sharks that morning.  The sharks were filleted and I transported them home from South Carolina.  They are in my freezer, waiting to be grilled!  What a memory for Nick.

No comments: