Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Jay's Santa Visit and Meeting Jocelyn

 In the days leading up to the last day before Christmas break Jay and his friends got to meet Santa!  This picture has nothing to do with meeting my new baby 2nd cousin, Jocelyn, but I thought the picture was cute I felt inclined to include it.  
 On Dec. 23, Mom, Kim and I headed to Springfield to meet Michelle's new baby, Jocelyn.  She is a beautiful baby and we so enjoyed spending some time with Aunt Karen, Michelle and Kelly.
 It's hard to believe my boys were this small - in fact Jay was smaller, but indeed they were this small.  Once again, it's crazy how fast time flies by.  I prove my point on this (see picture above of Jay and his friends, ha).
Welcome to the world, Jocelyn!  What a wonderful addition she is to our family!

No comments: