Saturday, January 11, 2020

Jungle Falls - Kauai

On Thursday, Jan. 2 we were in Kauai - my most favorite island of them all!  We got up early and headed out for our excursion, a kayak and hike.  The weather was beautiful and so were the views.  Nick and I were partners and thankfully he was pleasantly surprised by how well I did!  After our kayak we hiked through ankle high mud.  I did not so much enjoy that!  The hike lead us to a beautiful waterfall.







       Mike getting a lesson on Hawaiian rocks by our Austrian guide!
Chickens everywhere!  This was a common thing in Hawaii!  We saw them often.  We all really enjoyed this excursion.  It's true I could have done without all the mud.  We rented shoes so our own shoes didn't get ruined.  I noticed that the views in Kauai were even more beautiful than all the other islands (in my opinion) which considering it was all beautiful, that is saying something!

No comments: