Monday, January 13, 2020

Mud Buggy Tour - Kauai

One of our excursions got cancelled but we didn't find out about this until we got on the ship.  In its place we booked a Mud Buggy tour.  My first hint that I shouldn't have sat this one out was being the fact that the word mud was in the title!  We got up early (5:45) on our final full day of our cruise and headed out for a morning of "fun."  I knew when they gave me a mask and was told I needed it to protect my mouth and nose from mud, I knew I should have ditched the tour and slept in.  But regardless I went along, as only a real trooper can.  But trust me, I was having none of it.


This is the beginning of the tour when I was still enjoying the views and I wasn't completely drenched in mud.  Once I started getting mud drenched I was freezing and no longer cared about the views.  I couldn't see the views through my mud soaked goggles anyway.  Notice I'm still smiling in this picture.  Wait for it....
The only saving grace about this trip was Mike and Nick loved it.  They cackled like two deranged witches the entire trip, all 2 hours of it to be exact!
Yep, at this point I had reached my limit.  It was officially, I was not enjoying myself.


Jay didn't so much enjoy the excursion either.  If he could have been able to drive (you have to be 18 to drive) I think he would have enjoyed it more.  Here's me trying to make light of a bad situation.

No comments: