Monday, January 6, 2020

Whale Watching

On our first full day of our cruise (Dec. 29) all 9 of us went on a whale watch.  We loved it!  At the end of our trip Nick said, "I thought this excursion would suck but it was pretty cool."  And cool it was.  The weather was perfect.  The views were amazing and the whales were out in abundance.  During our trip we saw several whales.

I loved Hawaii but it did not like my hair.  My first mistake was I didn't bring any of my products from home.  There was just enough humidity that it made my hair look like a frizzy mess the entire trip.
At first Lauren was not thrilled with the boat ride but towards the end of the trip she warmed towards the entire thing and seemed to enjoy it.

                                 One of the views from our trip.  Absolutely beautiful.

We got this picture taken before we boarded the boat.  The picture below is a picture that Nick took.

No comments: