Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Football

Nick's football season is about to conclude.  I wish I would have taken better pictures because he looks pretty cute playing!  The picture above is him coming off the field right after he made a crazy good tackle.  He loves playing the game even if it makes me cringe at times.  Although on a level of making me nervous football doesn't hold a candle to ice fishing and the ocean. I'm pretty sure ice fishing and Nick's antics in the ocean have taken at least 5 years off my life.  Just sayin.  
It was an absolute joy to watch these boys play the game this season since last fall they weren't able to play - thanks for our fantastic IL dictator, I mean governor and Covid.  

Nick says he's not playing basketball this year.  He's played basketball every year since 3rd grade.  I see his reasoning and I support him.  I'm pretty sure Nick will find ways to keep himself busy.  


 

No comments: