Tuesday, October 5, 2021

My Yes friend


 Mary is my friend who I text and ask (last minute I might add) Hey, want to go with me on a road trip to watch Nick's game?  Her response is Sure!  Last April she traveled with me to watch his game in the freezing cold and last night we sat in the rain.  If that isn't the mark of a true friend then I don't know what is.  We always say God sure knew what He was doing when he put us together.  She fills my cup every time and Nick doesn't think she's bad either.  ha!  

My journey of no alcohol,  no TV and social media continues.  I have 19 more days to go but who is counting?  Right now I'm too busy to think too much about it.  This upcoming weekend is Nick's homecoming and I'll have 10 kids over after the dance.  I'm pretty sure I'll wake up Sunday morning looking like the living dead.  

I do actually have something on my heart in relation to my "On Purpose" study but I want to continue to pray about it and see what happens.  


1 comment:

Mfc2332@gmail.com said...

You know I'm always up for a ride with you! :) We always have so much fun and tons to talk about. Love you, my friend!!