Monday, October 11, 2021

Homecoming 2021

Nick had homecoming this past weekend and what a weekend it was. Friday night started out with the football.  We got beat...badly.  The weather was beautiful on Saturday and we took pictures outside.  Our school put up an outdoor tent so the kids could enjoy their homecoming mask free.  Nick's date was the cutest.  She was sweet, funny and converstaional.  She actually reminded me a lot of Faith which really just made me miss Faith more than I already do.  Boo.  


Somewhere I have a picture of these two together as babies.  Calvin and Nick have been friends a long time.  Clearly, Calvin towers over Nick now.  
Me and my boy.  I so enjoyed watching Nick and his friends experience their first homecoming since Covid ruined everything last year.  
The big moments of Saturday was the after party hosted none other by yours truly.  We had 18 kids at our house on Saturday night and 7 boys spent the night (see picture above, the one circled is Nick).  As you can see the boys were barely awake at breakfast.  The kids seemed to have a really good time and in all honesty they are a great group of kids.  I enjoyed hosting them but it was also my one and done time.  Next year another parent can host because I'm getting too old to stay up all night!  Ha.  

 

No comments: