Saturday, August 13, 2022

Sarah

This girl right here is such a treasure in my life.  I first became friends with Sarah many years ago through Jenny but it was when Sarah moved back to Bloomington about 8 years ago that cemented our friendship.  When Jenny moved to TX in 2018 Sarah and I became even closer.  Sarah is the most thoughtful person I know and I'm not kidding.  She is always thinking of others and how to brighten their day.  Just being around her fills my cup everytime.  She's smart, funny, beautiful inside and out.  She is also a planner.  She consistently sends texts out to me, Mary and Shannon coordinating our monthly breakfasts.  She is truly the sweetest and I love her dearly.  

 This week she visited my mom and brought cards.  Mom dictated to Sarah what the write in the cards.  Sarah wrote her words and then Mom signed the cards.  When my card arrived in the mail this week I cried, overwhelmed by Sarah's thoughtful act of kindness.  

No comments: