Monday, January 19, 2009

Does this kid have a mute button?


My daycare provider took today off so Mike stayed home with Nick & my mom invited Jay over. About 8:30 this morning I got a text from Mike that read...."Do we have a mute button for this boy?" Nick is our talker. He will talk about anything and everything & he repeats himself constantly. I have no idea who he gets that from. Ha, Ha. Anyone that knows me knows he is just like me in that regard. Mike said he tried playing the "quiet game" with Nick but apparently Nick failed miserably at that. What I find so funny is Mike is a fairly introverted guy who really likes his quiet time. Jay is more like Mike and Nick is all me. I find it really amusing though because as different as Nick is to Mike, Mike really gets a big kick out of him. That's our Nickel Pickel!!

2 comments:

the cunningham family said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Glad you and Kim finally did it! That cracks me up about the mute button...I think I need one of those too! Heard the water park was lots of fun too! :)

Steph said...

The stories are making me laugh out loud!! Nick is such a character. I love hearing Kim immitate him, too. :)