Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We are on the mend

Today is the first day I've felt human in 9 days. Although I'm walking with somewhat of a limp due to the pain in my knees and feet from this darn virus but I do feel better and I can tell this nasty thing is on its way out. Nick is still sick but he was able to sleep all night last night. He stayed with his grandma today and had a good time. Tomorrow he gets to split his day between his grandma and his nana. I'm hoping by Thursday he can get back to daycare.
I am planning Jay's birthday dinner tonight. He is so his dad sometimes. He wants steak, corn, corn bread muffins from Famous Dave's and applesauce. It doesn't get any more exciting than that. I got him a big chocolate chip cookie for dessert. On Saturday we are headed to Grand Bear Lodge Water Park to celebrate Jay's 7th birthday. It's hard to believe my 5 lbs baby boy will be 7!!!

No comments: