Saturday, January 10, 2009

The other day I arrived at Nick's daycare/preschool, his teacher, Christy, told me she had a funny story to share with me about an incident that happened the day before. She said it was not something she could have shared with Mike but that I could share the story with him. I was curious at this point. What story could she tell me but not tell Mike but give me permission to tell Mike? It sounds like one of those riddles on the morning news I watch every morning. Christy told me that Nick was in the bathroom with another little girl washing their hands when all of the sudden Christy hears Nick say....."My dad has a big penis." Christy said she immediately went into the bathroom and "changed the subject" with Nick. She was afraid that this little girl would have gone home to her parents and repeated what Nick said. What great dinner time conversation that would have made.
My sister summed it up perfectly with my boys. With Jay we always had to watch his actions with his body parts. I believe it was Christy who took Jay to the bank where he got caught mooning people. With Nick we have to watch his words with his body parts. He will say anything and Jay will do anything.

No comments: