Monday, January 12, 2009

I am hoping that as I write this blog I do not fall asleep. I took Nick to the doctor today and he has RSV, poor little guy. I was up most of the night with him either sitting outside in the cold air (to help him breath) or sitting in a steamy bathroom with a hot shower. I went to the doctor myself as this is day #9 that I have been sick. This morning I noticed an ugly rash on both of my lower legs. It's almost spider like under the skin. Plus today my knees and wrists hurt so much it's difficult for me to type or walk stairs. Thankfully it appears I'm not dying but I do have one nasty virus. Ha. And it's clear to me this virus started at the top and is moving it's way down and I can literally feel it in my feet now. The rash is a sign that "the end is near." At least that's what the doctor said. I hope so. I am going to work tomorrow but the thought of doing that makes me even more exhausted.
Moving to a better subject.....Jay's 7th birthday is Friday. I just hope we are all well enough to proceed with our weekend plans which is go to the water park. This will be our 3rd year going in celebration of Jay's birthday. He loves it!

No comments: