Thursday, April 23, 2009

10 Things I Love About Mike

In honor of my 11 year wedding anniversary on April 25 I decided to "dedicate" this blog to my dear husband

-His dry sense of humor. He makes me laugh daily
-His work ethic
-His dedication to the boys and I
-He is the glue that holds this family together
-He has never given me any reason to doubt him in 15 years
-His patience
-His encouragement he gives me
-His willingness to always help my family out
-The fact that he took over all the grocery shopping 3 years ago when Nick was born
-The strong father that he is

On a side note.......Two things that drive me nuts about Mike: The fact that he can inhale 6 or 7 chocolate chip cookies with a big glass of milk late at night and never gain a freakin pound. And as anyone who knows Mike can confirm...He's over the top with cleaniness. He is the only person I know who vacuums his garage.....drives me crazy!

1 comment:

The Stille's said...

reasong # 11 he helps out your mother and sister all the time.
We still have no walls in the basement if it weren't for mike. Dont tell craig i said that