Monday, April 6, 2009

Bath Time "Joys"

It is always a bad idea to give Jay & Nick a bath together. I know this but yet my boys seem to sucker me into it almost every night. Tonight was no exception. I had both boys in the tub when I walked away for a minute to put something away (yet another bad idea). I came back to find the boys yelling & carrying on at each other. They were hitting each other in the you know what with their plastic canoes. I have lost count how many times during a bath incident I have had to yell....."Boys, keep your hands to yourself." All the while Nick or Jay is crying that the other hit him in the bad spot (as they like to call it). Ugh. It's exhausting. After I get the canoe incident under control I help Jay wash his hair and he got soap in his eyes. While I'm trying to get Jay calmed down, Nick is dumping water out of the tub all over Mike's new oak doors that he put in. I'm frantically trying to get that cleaned up before I have yet another boy (Mike) to contend with. It's just all in a days work in the Siebert house.
On a positive note, I started my new job today and I really like it. Only time will tell but I'm in this job for 8 months so we'll see. I have the feeling I won't want to go back to my old job in November.

No comments: