Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MUD


After dinner tonight I took the boys outside to play. First of all, I make the mistake of talking to my mom on the phone. This sends a message to the boys that they can do anything they want because I'm on the phone. They proceeded to jump into every mud puddle they could find and trust me, there are a lot to pick from out here. My poor mother is then subjected to me yelling into the phone..........."BOYS, CUT THAT OUT, GET OUT OF THE MUD NOW." I think that most boys simply can't help themselves when it comes to mud and puddles. I witnessed that first hand last week during Jay's Cub Scout hike. It actually validated that Jay and Nick are just like other boys when it comes to their obsession to mud. My mom and I have always joked that if I could home school Jay in the mud he would be one happy boy!

No comments: