Thursday, April 30, 2009

Nick is 3!!!




HIGHLIGHTS OF NICK'S BIRTHDAY:
-When we went out for dinner tonight I told Nick to tell his dad about his day. Instead of telling him about all the fun things that had happened (since it was his birthday and all) Nick said........."I pooped, dad, it was a big one and a little one." Yes, we were in a restaurant once again and Yes, Nick never seems to use his inside voice.
-He sang "Old McDonald" the entire drive to the restaurant. It reminded me that even though my baby is another year older, he's still young enough to belt out "Old McDonald."
-Mike and I got him a toy chainsaw and goggles. First off, Nick has a "thing" for googles. He went to bed in them and his chainsaw was right beside him.
-My mom called him this morning to wish him "Happy Birthday." Nick told her he had his "birthday boy" shirt on. At the end of the conversation he told her in his little 3 year old voice that he loved her. Mom said that she always wanted to remember that little voice because when she is 80 Nick will celebrate his golden birthday and hopefully still be telling her he loves her.


1 comment:

The Stille's said...

that is cracking me up. What a sweetie. I guess we only need to worry if he is 25 and still sleeping with a chain saw.