Monday, September 14, 2009

I Love...........

  • Cuddling with the boys
  • Nick's excitement over his stuffed animals
  • Jay's excitement when he truly understands his school work
  • Jay's enthusiam when he's doing physical work with his dad
  • Nick's constant chatter
  • Hanging out with my family
  • Crop-dusters (Yes, crop dusters........I could watch them all day)
  • Janet's cakes
  • Spending the night in hotels with the boys....
  • My husband
  • That I am healthy and so is Mike and the boys
  • How excited the boys get over hanging out in the RV with their grandparents
  • Scrapbooking
  • That Jay still loves hanging out with his nana and Mimi
  • Drinking wine, especially when I'm drinking it with my girlfriends
  • Long time friends that make me laugh
  • Blogging!!!!!!!!! It rocks.

No comments: