Saturday, January 9, 2010

Almost Perfect

As the first week of my resolutions comes to an end I have to say, I didn't do too bad. I walked 3 days and although I didn't meet my goal of walking 30 minutes or the 4 days, I at least got off my butt and walked 15-20 minutes. I scrapbooked not one but two full page lay-outs in my mom's xmas album. I haven't taken Jay ice-skating yet but the month isn't over yet. It amazes me how I am becoming more and more like my mother every year. For the first time I ordered Guideposts Daily Devotionals. I received it yesterday and first thing this morning I eagerly started reading the devotionals that began on January 1. I love Guideposts. The stories inspire me and make me want to be a better person so I'd say spiritually I'm headed in the right direction. I'm certainly not perfect but in terms of my resolutions, the week wasn't half bad.

And Happy 1 year Anniversary to my blog! I have really enjoyed writing this past year. I am using my favorite blogs in my scrapbook album.

1 comment:

The Stille's said...

Im taking jay ice skating for his b-day present since the last time didn't go so hot