Monday, January 25, 2010

A Night With Brad Paisley

I'm writing this blog in the early morning hours, on very little sleep but it was all worth it. The concert last night with Justin Moore, Miranda Lambert and Brad Paisley was amazing! I haven't been to a concert in probably 15 years. I'm just not a fan of concerts but when I heard Brad P. was coming to town, I put my girlfriend, Jenny, on the job to get us tickets and did she ever come through. We got us floor seats (row 20)! My feet hurt this morning from standing almost 3 1/2 hours and I will need a lot of caffeine to get my through my day but what a night! The sad thing is I think I easily took 50 pictures of Brad alone - Ridiculous!
Sarah, Jenny, Leta and me! What a night! Us 30-something mom's out for a good time!


Miss Miranda singing her heart out!

No comments: