Sunday, November 28, 2010

My weekend consisted of.......

Celebrating my niece's 3rd birthday. I especially like this picture because she is scared of almost everything, fire included. She so wanted to blow out her candle but was a little hesitant due to the small flame. She came through right about the time when Nick said he would blow it out for her. Ha!
Baking cookies with Nick and Lauren. They loved it! Jay decided he was too old, except when they were decorated. At that point he decided he wasn't too old to eat them!

Thanksgiving with my grandparents and their 7 (the 8th one wasn't there) great grandchildren. Notice how all the children are sitting and smiling and notice my two. As usual my boys are acting like the crazy boys they are!
My weekend also consisted of eating way too much and spending way too much. I wouldn't dare get on the scale tomorrow but I had to no choice but to balance my checkbook tonight and I realized I cut myself a little short. Yikes! I had so much fun on-line shopping this weekend that I will be hurting until pay-day - Needless to say my lunch box and I will need to get reaquainted which will also help me in the weight department too.
Mike spent his weekend fixing things. On Saturday afternoon, after he put the tree up, that he had to fix, I asked him why he was so cranky. He testily said, "All I've done this weekend is fix all the stuff you guys have broken." I wanted to argue with him about that but then I realized it was true. I calmly patted his back and told him to keep up the good work!

No comments: