Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Can I possibly get any hotter?

Don't let the title of my blog deceive you. I'm being totally sarcastic!! You see, over the weekend I got sick - one horrendous cold. I stayed home sick from work on Monday. I went back to work today but let me tell you I am blowing, sneezing and hacking. My co-workers are having a hay-day spraying Lysol and using clorox wipes on whatever I touch. But picture this, last night when I went to bed, I first put on my pink fleece jammies, then I proceeded to wipe Vicks under my nose to help me breath, then last week I found out my corneas are scratched so I have to use this goop on my eyes every night before I go to bed. I applied my goop to my eyes which made me look like a deranged racoon and I smelled like a Vicks factory and I got into bed and according to Mike proceeded to snore so loud he claims he never got a minutes rest. I mean, really, can I get any hotter than I was last night? Highly doubtful.

No comments: