Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Titleless blog

These are some random pictures I am posting. We live out in the country but still live within a subdivision - it's just nice because we have plenty of land but still have neighbors. I remember when Kim and I were growing up we had these two neighborhood boys (they were brothers), James & Charles. We played with them constantly! My boys have Mya and Mason. They are 6 year old twins and the four of them are adorable. You would never know there is a 3 year age difference between Mason and Jay. They ride their four wheelers together for hours on the weekend and Mya and Nick are like two peas in a pod. This past Sunday while Mason and Jay were four wheeling Nick and Mya got creative and made homemade kites. The picture above is of the two of them flying their kites. How cute is that?

Lately I've noticed I haven't been in many pictures - there is always a good reason for that.......I look like crap these days. But the other morning before church I figured since the three of us cleaned up nice (sort of) I'd get a picture with my two favorite boys. Granted it isn't the best picture but it was the best I could do - what can I say? Ha.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You do not look like crap! Lol! Very cute pic with your boys.