Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The last Halloween picture.........I promise

Okay I'm done with Halloween now, I promise.  I just wanted to post the picture of the boys this year for my own documentation but now I'm getting into the Christmas spirit.  I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet but I'm pumped about Christmas this year.  I'm pumped about it every year but this year I have a plan.  I'll post more on that later.  Anyway, getting back to Halloween.  Nick wanted to be a Navy Seal - certainly a very honorable choice but not cute especially if you compare it to his cute giraffe last year.  Jay decided to be a skeleton!  We went trick or treating with two families in our small town.  We had a really good time and the weather cooperated.  However, as I write this we still have that stinking candy sitting around my house.  I convince myself it "doesn't hurt" to partake in a small packet of M&M's......daily!  Oh boy!

No comments: