Wednesday, November 9, 2011

My boy statements

Often times I say things to my boys and immediately after I have said them I stop myself and ask, "Did I actually just say that?"  Having boys has caused me to say things I never thought I would say.  I've made a list of some of the things I've said or asked lately.  Some of them are gross.  Some of them are just a little funny but trust me I get so tired of saying them and a few of them are pretty entertaining.  Enjoy.

*Keep your toothbrush off your P*****
*Is it safe to get in the tub or did you guys pee in it? 
*What smells in here?  (Jay's most recent response to my question was......."Savor the flavor, mom."  Nice!)
*Get the pumpkin out of your underwear
*Don't drink from the gerbils water bottle
*Next time whittle your stick outside.......not in your bedroom (I recall finding stick shavings all over Jay's room one morning)
*Focus on what I've asked you to do  (I must say this phrase until I'm blue in the face in the mornings.  My boys want to play and wrestle more than they want to get dressed for school)  This phrase isn't all that funny but I say it constantly! 
*Do not stuff all that food in your mouth

No comments: