Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving and a W.T. Christmas

We had a really nice Thanksgiving and weekend.  We visited with my mom and my grandparents and then we went to Mike's parents for the day where we ate too much and laid around like slugs!
Switching gears to my title of W.T. Christmas.  I took some pictures of some of my decorations around my house.  Nearly 50% of them are ornaments and decorations the boys made which I really do love.  The above Sants Jay made in 3rd grade. 
The trashiest sight in our house!  Our fireplace/mantle which isn't done yet.  I didn't care.  I used tacs and hung our stockings and even put some snow globes up.  But the best part is Jay's nerf gun.  He props himself up on that ledge like a shooter in a clock tower and takes aim at Mike and I as we come out of our bedroom at whatever hour that may be!
One of my favorite homemade ornaments from Jay.  Notice how he spelled our last name wrong.  He was in 2nd grade.
 I have no idea how this picture got in this group of W.T. Christmas pictures but I could see the humor in it - W.T. Family to go along with a W.T. Christmas so I kept the picture in. 
Something that is not W.T. is the lego city Mike puts together and displays every year.  Don't gasp, he does not take it apart at the end of Christmas.  He just buys a new building every Christmas and adds to it.  I have no idea where we'll display it next year since we are out of room on our desk area. 

No comments: