Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The girl

Remember a few weeks ago when I blogged that Jay wouldn't tell me the name of his friend that just happens to be a girl because he said I would blog about it?  Does my son know me or what?  But seriously how could I resist?  This blog is no different from the blog I posted yesterday with Jay and his friends.  It's just that this particular blog includes a girl.   Jay and this girl are nothing more than friends.  They are in 4th grade for pete sakes!  As his mother it has warmed my heart to see him spend time with this girl because it has shown me he can make friends with other people who aren't just boys!  Ha.  It does help that she likes the same things as Jay - hence the picture of the turtle and fish they caught together.  They take bike rides together and walk their dogs.  And little does Jay know but it's only just begun.

No comments: