Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

We had a delightful Easter this year.  My family went to church together on a beautiful, glorious morning.  Later Mike's parents, my mom, Kim and her family and her in-laws came over for lunch.  It was so nice to spend the day with family and enjoy the weather and celebrate the reason for Easter - Christ has Risen!
My boys are becoming quite the photographers.  Jay took the picture of Nick and I and Nick took the picture of Jay and I.
The four munchkins!  They loved hunting for eggs this year and we discovered Lukie loves the trampoline - static hair and all!
Another photo shot by Nick!  Thanks Buddy!
 
The cutest bunny of them all - Lauren!
This was a rare photo op of Lauren and Mike.  Bless my niece's heart.  She cuddled right up to Mike so of course I had to take a picture. 

No comments: