Sunday, September 2, 2012

A dog lover......I think so

I really did not want my blog to become an all about Copper blog.  My goal all along has been to document my thoughts and events we have as a family and Copper is just part of those events.  We love this dog - even my husband.  Let me be clear and please don't think less of me but before Copper I was not a dog lover and maybe that is still the case except when it comes to my own dog.  She brings so much joy to our family.  I love hearing my 10 year old boy (who is going on 14 - see previous blog, LOL) talk to Copper in baby talk and first thing on weekday mornings Jay's first question is always, "Where's Copper?"  Nick spends a lot of time bugging Copper, although you wouldn't know it from the picture above.  But just the same, Copper still loves on him and never leaves his side when they are outside.  She was an easy dog to train and quite honestly I can't imagine not having her around. 
Okay this is not the greatest picture of me.  Nick took it after I was in my jammies one night. 
Copper joining Jay at breakfast.  We don't really let her up at the breakfast bar with us - except for this once. 

No comments: