Monday, March 4, 2013

Nick's take on "The Bible"

As a family we have started watching "The Bible" on History.  Last night was the first night it was on.  We taped it so we could watch it at our leisure and fast forward through the commercials.  As I've blogged about before one never has to wonder what is on Nick's mind.  Tonight we were watching the scene where Abraham had to send his son, Ishmael away due to Sarah's jealousy.  As Ishmael and his mother, Haggar (I hope I spelled that right) were leaving Nick said, "Boy Abraham sure got himself into a hot mess!"  Then when the three angels visited Abraham to tell him about Sodom, Nick asked if the third angel was God.  Mike and I told him that God hasn't been to earth, only Jesus.  Nick said, very matter of factly I might add, "Well why doesn't he just come on down here every now and then?" 

No comments: