Sunday, March 10, 2013

This & that

 I've included a hodge podge of pictures from our weekend.  Nick wanted this ugly shirt so bad but if anyone could pull off this shirt, it's Nick.  He has it all laid out and ready to wear to school tomorrow.
 Last week it snowed...A LOT!  Last March was so nice, weather wise.  This March, not so much.  I'm hoping the snow doesn't come back.  The snow melted away in a few days and now everything is wet and extremely muddy - ugh!
 The boys took advantage of the snow and they built a snow man with Mike.
 Jay has been trying to earn extra money.  I tried to think of a job he could do that was outside his normal/because I live in this house responsibilities.  He cleaned our entire kitchen floor and scrubbed the grout.  It took him 3 hours and he did a good job and I paid him well.
 My grandparents came to town to spend the night with my mom on Saturday night.  We all went to mom's for dinner!

No comments: