Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy 7th Birthday Nick

 Look how much Nick has changed in 7 years!  How has 7 years gone by so quickly?  Nick is the  entertainer in our house.  He makes us all laugh on a daily basis.  And certainly some of the conversations I have with him are let's just say "interesting."  Last night he asked me what kind of music I wanted him to play at my funeral.
                                           Nick's breakfast birthday request - monkey bread!
 Jay took this picture of us.  It's actually pretty good minus the shadow.  Poor Nick, he really is my mini me.
 Don't you dig Nick's T-shirt?  Jay got him the shirt for his birthday.  Nick proudly wore it all day and apparently Jay decided to take a day off from torturing his brother.  Jay was nothing was nice to him today and Nick was thrilled.  I made Nick's bed for him this morning (since it was his birthday and all) and Jay was so ridiculously nice to Nick that Nick surprised Jay and made his bed for him while Jay was showering this morning.  Wonders never cease.
 Since retiring my sweet mom makes her grand kids their birthday cake.  Nick choose a penguin.  Isn't it cute?  And it was good and moist too.  Thanks mom.

 My sister and the kiddos.  Luke is petrified of Copper.  Notice Copper's head off to the left and notice Luke doesn't take his eyes off her!  
Happy Birthday sweet Nick!  I can't wait to see what this year has in store for you!

No comments: