Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mud, Mud, Mud

 I bet if I looked through my blog I would find I have used the word MUD in my title more than any other word!  Ha.  I know a muddy four wheeler is quite boring.  I blog about this stuff so I don't forget it, although I find it hard to believe I will ever forget about how much mud my boys could find and get into.  All of these pictures is just to prove just how muddy Jay can get.  Nick is no angel in the mud department either but his four wheeler has been broken for months.  Mike and Jay had to take the four wheeler to the car wash to get it clean.  The amusing part of this is the fact that the four wheeler sits in Mike's garage.  One has to really know (and love) Mike to truly appreciate this.  He is a neat freak but kids have settled him down (somewhat) in the neat department.  Actually Mike says they haven't "settled him" down, rather he's given up.  However, after Jay's four wheeler ended up looking like this, Mike decided it's time to invest in a shed all for the boys!  No more parking this hot, muddy mess in daddy's garage.


No comments: