Thursday, April 4, 2013

Nick hearts God/Jesus

Lately, Nick's mind is centered around God and Jesus.  He has been asking me a dozen questions lately and some questions are hard!  Today on our drive to school he asked me how God keeps his eyes on everyone and how does he know everyone?  He asks a ton of questions about Heaven.  He asked me just today, "Mom, in heaven, can you four wheel with Jesus?"  Tonight when I was putting him to bed he told me he is ready to go to Heaven.  Wow, right out of the mouth of a six year old.  I hugged him and told him Jesus loves him so much but Mommy is not ready for him to go to Heaven.  I like him on earth with me.  I started reading him Todd Burpo's book, "Heaven is for real."  Nick is fascinated!  I'm sure the book will bring more questions..........I love how his little mind thinks. 

No comments: