Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July

This year the 4th of July was beautiful weather wise.  It was cool and the sun was out all day.  We started the day with our subdivision parade.  The boys decorated their four wheelers.  Family and friends participated!  It was a lot of fun!






After the parade our friends The Neal's spent the afternoon.  Jay and Aaron roasted hot dogs, rode four wheelers, dirt bikes and swam at Froggie Island - truly a perfect day to my boys.

                                                 
For dinner Mike fried fish and it was so yummy!  We did everything outside this year.  It was great!
The Ausili's and my mom joined us that evening too.  Here's the 3 boys.........relaxing by the fire.
                                                              Mike lighting Jay's sparkler!
All the boys with their sparklers.  I can say that because Faith was absent this year.  She's always up for boy time but this year she spent the evening with a girlfriend - I can't blame her.

Us three girls minus my mom.  I think my mom had left by this time.  Notice the blue flame in the picture.  My crazy husband did that on purpose!

No comments: