Monday, July 1, 2013

Kid centered weekend

I would have blogged last night but I was EXHAUSTED!  On Friday night Jay had two friends spend the night - hence the picture above of Aaron and Reece.  The boys had a really good time.  On Saturday night the Ausili's came out and Faith and Curtis spent the night.  All the kids had a ball but I have to admit I was exhausted by Sunday afternoon.  I love all these kids and enjoyed seeing them and spending time with them, I was just washed out by Sunday.  Ha!  Even my boys were cranky and Jay can run on nothing.  He's like a machine, just like his dad.  Nick, however, needs more sleep and can't quite run like Mike and Jay.  We all rested up and now were preparing for the next round - 4th of July!  Wo-hoo.

 My favorite kiddos before church on Sunday morning.  They had to get a quick bike ride in before church, of course.
A sunday afternoon paddle boat ride.  It wasn't quite what Jenny and I had envisioned.  By this time the kids were tired and probably a little annoyed with each other which doesn't happen very often but I could tell they were all just beat!  Plus the weather wasn't great so it was kind of a downer.

No comments: