Thursday, July 18, 2013

Friends

Last week Nick had his good buddy over!  The boys played and got into mud and boy did they ever.  I love all of the friends the boys have.  The picture above just makes me laugh.  Don't these boys look silly?  Anyway on the night Nick had his friend over I left for 20 minutes to get pizza and left the boys in the care of Mike.  I was gone for 20 minutes - I have to repeat/emphasize that for the effectiveness of the story.  When I returned it looked like a murder mud scene in my garage and laundry room.  This summer has been the summer of friends.  I like having an open door policy when it comes to the boys' friends but I have to say I'm wearing down.  Jay has one more event friend event (at our house) this summer and then I'm done....for the summer anyway.  Before I know it the boys will be back in school and we will be busy with flag football (Nick) and cross country (Jay) and all the school work that comes with a new school year.  Whew!

No comments: