Friday, December 20, 2013

Basketball, Christmas parties and birthday parties....oh my

 The week before Christmas is always crazy for us.  Jay is knee deep in basketball and this year Nick is playing too so we have lots of practices to get to and games for Jay.  Then we have Christmas parties at school, Nick's xmas concert and Mike's birthday.  It makes for a joyous time and I do mean that as long as everyone is well, I do enjoy the week before Christmas.  This year we are all well, so far. 
 K. with her favorite boy, Nick.  I just love this girl.  She told me this summer she has a scrapbook of Nick pictures at home.  These two have been in school together since preschool.  I try to get a picture of them every year.  As you can see, Nick only tolerates so much of it.  Ha.

 Nick and his 2nd grade teacher, Mrs. Loyer.  He is obsessed with Mrs. Loyer.  He is always making things for her and always thinking of ways to make her life easier.  It's so cute. 
 Nickalicious!  He is making me something in the shop for Christmas.  The other night he took a quick break to come in and snack.  I didn't notice it until right now but he apparently grabbed a piece of his gingerbread house to eat.........hence the frosted graham cracker in his hands.  Ha. 
 Happy 41st birthday to my dear husband.  We had a relaxing evening, no practices and no games!  We had a good dinner and an even better dessert with homemade ice cream.  Unfortunately this was the best picture I could get from these three yahoos.  I don't know how to quite describe Jay's face below, Mike is at least smiling and Nick looks like a redneck (a compliment to him) with his front tooth missing. 

No comments: