Monday, February 23, 2009

Scrapbooking weekend

I scrapbooked all weekend with my sister and our friends, Stephanie & Lindsay. Kim is the "life" of our group. She keeps us constantly entertained with her stories (some of them we wish we didn't hear, you know what stories I'm talking about Lindsay & Stephanie). Stephanie is the art teacher who we depend on to liven up our pages and Lindsay is the probably the quietest of the group but she sure made us laugh with stories about her husbands hair (which I got to witness myself, ha).
Kim and I have been scrapbooking together for 7 years. For several years we did not have a really good group of girls to scrap with until Lindsay & Stephanie came along. The four of us did our first weekend scrap in 2006 & I told Kim that we had finally found our "group." The 4 of us have done our weekend scrap in February for 3 straight years. Kim wasn't able to join us last year because Lauren was a little peanut. So to Lindsay, Stephanie and my sister (who all read my blog)..........you girls are the best!! I had another great weekend.

No comments: